On May 21, 2016 – June 2, 2016 is a full moon in Sagittarius. I feel the theme is Speak Your Truth. The Sagittarius energy is all about expansion, growth, travel, adventures, and new opportunities. Vibrant energy that triggers you to see what is possible rather than what isn’t possible. Sagittarius ruler is Jupiter. Jupiter is a planet of luck.
Sagittarius represents “higher learning”. This moon is called Blue Moon because it happens when a Full Moon occurs twice in the same zodiacal sign in a single astrological year. It will occur this month and in the month of June. The second Full Moon of the two is known as the Blue Moon.
For me, I have a lot of Sagittarius in my chart. I want to use this energy to express myself. Too many years closed up, afraid of being seen or misunderstood. Too many years hiding. Hiding no more my loves. My mama always said that closed mouths don’t get fed and my stomach looking really full right now.
My Jupiter is in Aries. My focus is my spiritual self. The way that I grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. I have a great need to be myself and to explore my latent talents and abilities. I cannot be afraid to let myself go.
Although at times it isn’t easy because I feel safe being in control and reserved. However, I feel free when I let go and flow.
It is a time to get unstuck mentally. Revise, reassess, renew your thoughts, beliefs, structures, and values in your life. It’s a time for honesty and speaking your truth to your loved ones and yourself in a loving way. It’s a time to realign and ground yourself. At this time you might be experiencing some mental worries in your head.
Possible bickering with your spouse due to Gemini being in Mercury during this time. However, Sagittarius allows you to put things into perspective and focus in on the big picture and take a leap of faith. This energy will help you shift your day-to-day and open you up to new possibilities.
Sagittarius is a fire sign full of fun, adventure, and travel. If you’d like to pull up your birth chart I recommend you go to cafeastrology.com for a free birth chart.
Ideas on how to deal with the energy of the blue moon?
- Speak your truth with your loved ones.
- Enjoy quality time with your loved ones.
- Take a risk and pursue your passions.
- Meditate: Meditation for mental balance by Demetria Jackson
- Yoga: Use yoga to help you balance your throat chakra which will allow you to express your truth. Here are 5 poses you can do in order to balance your throat chakra written by Mind Body Green.
- Get out in nature: Go for a walk, a run, a hike. Look up at the sun, the birds in the sky. Look down at the water in the lake. Feel the grass between your toes. It’s the best feeling in the world to me, my own form of meditation.
Enjoy this full moon love!