No more dark and lonely days full of gloom and emptiness.
No more negative self-talk and self-sabotage.
No more sleepless nights
Peace in public places
Instead, you’ll learn to focus on a positive, loving, and healthy future for yourself.
I know where you are right now 100%.
– low self-esteem and low confidence
– in need for clarity and to get unstuck
– tired of moving through life with no direction
– stuck in negative emotions and a negative mindset
What is a life coach and why work with me?
Coaching can play an important role in recovery, offering encouragement and support to those struggling to engage in day-to-day activities. A big part of coaching is establishing what area of your life you want to work on and setting goals to move forward. Having a tendency towards the negative can make it difficult to motivate yourself. If you have depressive symptoms, you may find yourself feeling lethargic and uninterested. Meeting regularly with a coach can offer a regular dose of optimism and energy.
The benefits of working with me:
– I’ve been where you are and have healed myself.
– You will be able to focus on the positive things in your life.
– Reduce stress.
– Pursue goals that make you happy.
– Stop putting your energy into toxic situations or behavior.
– Build on your strengths and achieve more.
– Take care of yourself better.
– Tune into things that lift you up.
– Become confident about your own ideas.
Every coaching session allows you the opportunity to focus on the ‘new you’ – on the ‘you’ you want to become. Together with your coach, you can work on removing negative and unhelpful ways of thinking. This helps to make way for more positive and productive ways of thinking.
I’ve dealt with depression and anxiety throughout my life (15 years of it to be exact). Once I healed myself, I was faced with hardships and I took a different approach on how to get out of that state of mind quickly.
I believe by changing your mindset, bad behaviors, and focus on what it is you want you can obtain the life you desire.
SIGN UP BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR:
Life Coach & Instructor
- My name is Siedah (Si-ee-dah), writer and life coach author at www.iamlovexo.com
- I’ve suffered from depression on and off for 15 years of my life and I no longer deal with it.
- I’ve battled with social anxiety almost all my life and I no longer have it.
- I met with two therapists within a year span but it only scratched the surface.
- I healed myself within a three-year span and completely changed my life.