According to research done by Dove, 4 in 5 women suffer from low self-esteem
According to Statistics Brain, 86% percent of working mothers who say they “sometime / frequently” feel stressed
- Learn to how to gain more confidence in yourself
- Learn to change your mindset by becoming aware of your behavior patterns
- Learn to reduce your stress level
- Learn how you can make time for yourself (me time!)
- Learn how to reduce your anxiety
- Learn how to gain perspective of your expectations of yourself (being the “perfect mom”)
Get instant access to this prerecorded webinar below (no need to wait for a date and time to capture this knowledge!)
Instructor: Siedah, The Self-love Coach
- My name is Siedah (Si-ee-dah), certified life coach and writer at www.iamlovexo.com
- I’ve suffered from depression on and off for 15 years of my life and I no longer deal with it.
- I’ve battled with social anxiety almost all my life and I no longer have it.
- I healed myself within a three-year span and completely changed my life.
- I’ve helped women and men by sharing my story and giving them advice. I hope to help as many people as I can notice the love and power they have within so they can heal themselves.