January 21, 2019 | 17:07
Description: Are you interested in improving your life? If I was to sum up my self-love journey in steps these 3 steps would be it: 1. See through the illusion, 2. Heal and release, and 3. Create a new.
We all want to live a life full of happiness and joy. That is different for each and every one of us and accomplishing that happiness and joy will be different from everyone.
Below are my 3 steps to improving your life.
You take these three steps and continue to rinse and repeat in the different areas of your life.
Improving Your Life Step One: “See through the illusion”
- It’s time to open your eyes and become more aware of who you are, your thoughts, your emotions, your intentions, your habits, and beliefs. Most of us are moving through life without consciousness and without meaning. We go to work or home, go home, hang around the same people, etc… Same old’ same old’
- At this stage, you have to understand that same old’ same old’ isn’t going to get you adventure, happiness, or joy. Simply because you aren’t happy in your current life and yet you yet to acknowledge the obvious reasons why.
- You will begin to understand that you must wake up and start planning for a new future. Realizing that things have to change is the first step. Seeing your reality for what it is and not what you dream it is.
Improving Your Life Step Two: Heal & Release
- Acceptance – you start to accept yourself and others
- Understanding – you start to understand why you do what you do
- Shift in perspective
- Letting go
- Don’t take it personally. We’re all at different places in our journey.
- Forgiveness – forgive yourself and others
Improving Your Life Step Three: Create a new
- You might experience resistance with those around you
- Create new boundaries
- Create new habits and behaviors
- Create the life you want
- Walk in love
- Recognize the love you have within
- You’ll start to feel comfortable in your own skin
- Have fun
My song on replay for this episode: Mary J. Blige – Take Me As I Am