I Am Love xo, Inc. | change, heal and love yourself
A supportive community and education funnel to help you move forward in your life.
- Since 2012, I Am Love xo was only a blog to help me document my process while I experienced a massive amount of change in my life. Writing helped me to heal myself and share my stories with others who were experiencing the same.
Now in 2018, I Am Love xo is not only a blog full of my stories but of the stories of others all over the world. A supportive community for those who are on their journey of self. A resource to help you to change, heal, and love yourself.
It is love that heals all things. Here at I Am Love xo there is a directory full of those who’ve been where you are sharing their stories, coaches, spiritual advisors, and psychologist. A supportive community open to all providing positive inspiration, open dialogue, and support from our peers and professionals.
- Keep updated on what’s new with I Am Love xo and supportive messages subscribe to our free email list here.
- If you’re seeking support join our free community join here.
- Click here to write for I Am Love xo.
- Follow I Am Love xo on social media on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Follow Siedah on social media on Twitter and .
Owner, Siedah (Si-EE-dah) Mitchum
I’ve battled with depression and social anxiety on and off for 15 years of my life. It was in 2014, I fell back into a deep depression that I couldn’t get myself out of because I was battling myself. I’ve dealt with depression a few times throughout my life. However, this time was different.
My issue was that I was afraid of using my voice and standing up for myself and my self-worth. I wasn’t truly happy with myself, my marriage, or my life. I truly sat there and waited for someone to pick me up and make my life okay.
Well, I was sitting for two years. I was in such a dark place that everything in my life had to come to an end and I had to start over in a healthy way.
I soon realized that I had to pick myself up and dust myself off. I made a conscious decision to stop being the victim and start creating the life I desire. It wasn’t an easy road and I reached out to people to help me. However, I discovered a lot on my own. I decided to become a life coach to guide you through creating your new life for yourself.