December 17, 2018 | 12:00
Description: Let’s learn to heal from your past so that you won’t be affected by it in the present moment. By being emotionally balanced I believe you will attract others in your life who is also balanced. Learn to forgive and let go of the negativity from the past.
We can’t avoid suffering whether it is physical, mental, or emotional. So how do we heal from past trauma? How do we move forward although it hurts? How do we stop being triggered by the subconscious memories stored from the past that keep bubbling up to the surface?
There are many answers to these questions. I’d like to point out the obvious and the steps I took to deal with my past traumas and a current cycle that was keeping me from moving forward. All of us aren’t taught how to heal ourselves mentally and emotionally, how to love ourselves, how to forgive, or how to let go.
- Being self-aware and mindful of your speech and actions
- Come to an understanding or changing your perspective
- Creating boundaries and following through with them
- Heal your mind by cutting out the negative thoughts you have about the situation, person/people, and/or yourself.
- Ask for help if necessary (seek a therapist, astrologer, psychic, spiritual counselor, or life coach).
- Talk to a close friend or family member about the situation. Preferably someone with a similar experience.
The healing process can take hours, months or even years. I believe it is up to the person. There is no time length on your healing process. Some wounds cut deeper than others. Be patient with yourself and be kind.